Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

Shadowseer WIP (part2)

Hail thee devoted claqueurs!
Seyed gegrüßt ergebene bezahlte Anhängerschaft! 
 

Today I have to confess my failure.
Heute muss ich Euch mein Versagen gestehen. 

This cast is so bad! So badly bad that I am failing to realize my great vision to that model. Ok, ok… most probably my painting break was too long… but it is a damn bad cast… Despite other problems…

Dieser Guß ist schlecht. Der ist so dermaßen schlechtige schlecht, dass ich nicht in der Lage bin, meine großartigen Visionen für dieses Modell zu realiszieren. Ok, ok... mag daran liegen, dass ich zu große Malpause hatt... aber es bleibt dennoch ein grotten schlechter Guß...unabhängig von anderen Problemen.

Here my tiny little update:
Hier ist mein kleines Update:



Babble! 
Babble!

P.S.:
Some day... once uppon a time, I will buy a good camera for good pictures... sorry...
Eines Tages... wird ein Mal eine Zeit geben, in der ich mir eine gute Kamera für gute Bilder kaufe... sorry... 

 Shadowseer WIP (part1)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Let me guess.. failcast from GW? Horrible stuff indeed, but it is coming along nicely.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sure it is... Sometimes I think, they produce this stuff only because, they want to sell liquid Greenstuff... but it does not help either to repair their mistakes... *sigh*

      Thank you very much for the plaesantry! I'll try hard...

      Löschen