Freitag, 9. November 2012

Farseer



To introduce a little bit my minis, I would like to introduce the model I like the most. It is a present for my husband, who plays eldar. After a bunch of different minis finally I had one with “much” space to paint a freehand. The plan was to paint the farseer emblem on the cloak. The border should be the triangle and a single Eye should fit in the middle. 

Um ein wenig meine Modelle vorzustellen, würde ich Euch gerne das zeigen, das ich am liebsten mag. Es ist ein Geschenk für meinen Mann, der Eldar spielt. Nach einer Reihe komplett anderer Minis, hatte ich endlich ein Modell mit genug Platz für ein Freehand. Der Plan war es das Symbol der Farseer zu malen. Der Rand des Mantels sollte das goldene Dreieck darstellen und in der Mitte das einzelne Auge umrahmen.

During sketching I started to grumble: “There is too much space. Finally I have got the opportunity and it is now too much. There is enough space to paint a whole space battle on it!” Husband (laughing): “Proof it…” “Wonna bet?” 
Als ich anfing das Auge zu skizzieren fing ich an zu schimpfen: "Da ist so viel Platz. Endlich habe ich die Möglichkeit und nun ist es zuviel Platz. Da ist so viel Platz, dass ich eine ganze Weltraumschlacht drauf malen könnte!" Männe (lachend): "Das will ich sehen..." "Um was wetten wir?"

Well the details about the bets, I won’t reveal, but this is the result:
Nun, die genauen Details der Wette verrate ich Euch nicht, aber hier ist das Ergebnis:
 



I Think I have won… *smile*
Ich glaube, ich habe gewonnen... *smile*
 
Babble,Taggi 
Babble, Taggi

4 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you very much! But I dont know if it is good paint. It is only the "Citadel Color" Paint... ;-P

      Löschen
  2. Hi Tagamoga!
    Great that you also started a blog :)
    I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful paintjobs. The Farseer is definitely my favourite and I was really happy to see it from up close!

    Cheers :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much! I still love you NMM High Elf! Gourgeous!

      Löschen